The HERCULES 380 is a paramotor wing designed for trike in solo or tandem use.
The goal of the development was a safe wing paired with speed, glide and easy handling.
The HERCULES 380 is a fast high performance wing for experienced pilots who want to enjoy a round tour or distance flights.
The development team paid extra attention to suggestions and experiences of skilled trike pilots from all over the world.
- Take-off – easy launch in short space and with small speed charge.
- Landing – Great flare characteristics allowing soft landings.
- Collapses – Full Reflex technology, very resistant to collapses.
- Risers – Reinforced with precise and easy handling of trimmer, speed system and handles.
The HERCULES 380 was designed at the new software. Its enhanced design and profile are the result of our continuous development and refinement process in terms of performance paired with stability. The improved features of this project permit a large speed range and excellent stability.
- Long and tolerating brake length;
- Excellent and precise handling;
- High internal pressure;
- Stability in full speed;
- Light reactions in extreme conditions;
- Good passive safety.
The HERCULES 380 presents:
- 42 cells, 8 of them closed;
- Diagonal bands (A, B, C and D) in all cells;
- Flexible battens (BT technology);
- System of direct connection of the brake lines;
- PBP – Pressure Booster Profile: New profile design who maintains form and pressure. This increases the performance in all velocities;
- Trimmers for acceleration.
The materials used were carefully chosen, which guarantees a great durability and high level of safety.
Since 1991 SOL has been producing and following the evolution of materials and products. Our experience makes us choose the materials carefully, thus guaranteeing a good stability and a high safety level.
All of the SOL Paragliders are manufactured in our own factory, certified as Aeronautical Industry by DHV.
Top / Bottom: WTX 40 gr/m2 Nylon 6.6 HT PU+silicon
Profiles: Pro-Nyl High Tenacity Nylon Rip-Stop Hard finish Strong 58gr/m2
Reinforcements: 2,5 mm Nylontab (Profile front)
Lines: 1,0mm,1,2 mm Cousin Vectran, 1,0mm,1,5 mm, 2,1 mm, 2,5 mm Cousin Technora Superaram
Risers: Premium 24 x 2,4 mm Flat Multi 1600kg
Carabiners: Ansung Precision 4mm 800kg
Pulleys: SOL Pl 14