The Auster GT is our second full reflex wing project for exclusive paramotor use. The GT concept means ‘Gran Tour’ representing a fast canopy, that manages to perform long XC adventures with all possible comfort.
Designed for intermediate qualified pilots, it is a wing that satisfies the vast majority of motorized flight users who search for safety, ease of operation paired with good performance and want to improve safely with a high level of comfort.
Available in 5 certified sizes.
- 53 cells, 8 of them closed;
- Dual control – enables and make it easy to perform open flat turns or closer turns;
- Risers – precise and easy handling of trimmer, speed system and handles;
- Take-off – easy to launch in short space and with small engine load;
- Landing – Great flare characteristics allowing soft landings when stalling;
- Collapses – Full Reflex technology, very resistant to collapses;
- Speed – Increased speed due to Full Reflex technology;
- Trimmers for acceleration and braking.
- Long and tolerating brake length;
- Excellent and precise handling;
- High internal pressure;
- Stability in full speed;
- Light reactions in extreme conditions;
- High passive safety.
Since 1991 SOL has been producing and following the evolution of materials and products. Our experience makes us choose the materials carefully, thus guaranteeing a good stability and a high safety level.
All of the SOL Paragliders are manufactured in our own factory.
Top / Bottom: Wtx40 PU+Silicon Coating 40 gr/sm
Profiles : Pro-Nyl High Tenacity / Nylon Rip-Stop Hard finish 42gr/sm
Reinforcements: Mazzaferro Nylon Battens (Profile front)
Lines: 1,0mm, 1,5mm, 2,1mm 2,5mm Cousin Technora / 0,6mm, 0,9mm, 1,0mm, 1,2mm Cousin Vectran
Risers: Premium 19 x 2,0 mm flat multi Bl. 1.600 kg
Carabiners: Ansung Precision 19 mm Bl 600 kg
Pulleys: SOL PL14
Load Test: FB GS-11 TMO Prüfprotokoll GS Festigkeit
Shock Test: FB GS-08 TMO Prüfprotokoll GS Schock
Comes with: Backpack, Internal Bag, Compression Strap, Windsock, System Bar, Repair Kit, Cap, Riser Bag, User Manual, Sack Pack