Your Expert Co-Pilot
All the features of the SeeYou software, including competition functionality and advanced configuration options.
Oudie 4 – Purpose built hardware perfect for free flyers, running highly developed, highly featured planning, navigation and analysis software
With every purchase you also receive excellent customer support from a large, dedicated and passionate team of pilots.
The choice of experienced, ambitious xc and competition pilots. Why choose anything less?
The Complete Package
Every good pilot knows the value of having the right flight plan, the right navigation instrument and the insights gained from reviewing a flight.
Running the highly regarded SeeYou software, developed for the gliding and free flight community over nearly 20 years, the Oudie 4 is the complete package offering:
- Pre-flight planning
- In-flight navigation
- Post-flight analysis
Oudie keeps you flying – for longer and further…
- Exceptionally accurate Vario (Gyro assisted) for the quickest climb rate
- With preloaded worldwide maps and airspace is easy to use and works right out of the box
- Colour screen which remains easy to read even in bright sunlight
- Helps you find lift with the thermal assistant
- Features to help you win competitions
One picture tells a thousand words, instant situational awareness at a glance…
The Oudie Difference
As many experienced pilots will testify, buying a cheap flight instrument actually costs many flying hours over the long run.
The sooner you start flying with an instrument that truly assists you in making the right decisions, the better and longer your flights will become.
- Teaching piloting excellence – Let Oudie be your expert co-pilot
- Saves time – on and off the hill
- Works when you need it – Long autonomy, robust and best in class reliability
- Exceptional customer support – we move mountains to keep you flying!
All of which combines to enable better, more skilful piloting, higher performance and the greatest chance of achieving your flight plan, however ambitious a goal you set for yourself.
Two models, one platform
Oudie 4 Basic
More Flying Hours
A cut down version of the full featured Oudie 4, to create an instrument that grows with you.
The Basic model takes away competition functionality and options that might overwhelm the less experienced pilot. With a simple software update available to unlock all the features as you progress, your learning curve will be as short as possible.
Built on the same hardware and SeeYou software platform as the Oudie 4, the stripped down Oudie 4 Basic is aimed at the competent XC pilot and the ambitious beginner who knows where they want to get to.
Sunlight readable LCD with Touch panel
Oudie 4 has a bright LCD which is a significant improvement over the standard colour LCDs available in similar devices elsewhere. The screen has an anti-glare coating and is nicely sunlight readable even in direct sunlight. The touch panel can be operated with gloves, no problem.
The Choice of Champions
In just 3 full seasons, Oudie has taken the world of free flight instruments by storm; of 120 or so PWC pilots 80 or 90 now use Oudie.
Chrigel Maurer, Honorin Hamard, Seiko Fukuoka, Klaudia Bulgakow, Stephan Gruber, Felix Rodriguez, Pal Takats, Hernan Pitocco, Charles Cazaux, Rafael Saladini, Torsten Siegel, Luca Donini, Jurij Vidic, Yoshiki Kuremoto, Russel Ogden, Nick Greece…
…the list goes on. They have all won championships or completed amazing adventures whilst relying on Oudie for their navigation.
When will you join them?
- Gyro-assisted vario
- Sunlight readable colour LCD
- Gloves friendly touchscreen
- Lightweight, perfect size
- Thermal assistant
- Wind assistant
- Ready to fly – no setup
- 12-hour autonomy (battery life)
- XC Tasks created on moving map terrain with touch
- Internet connection through Oudie Live for flight uploading
- XC and FAI Triangles
- 3D Airspace assistant with free updates
- Immediate flight uploads and goal declaration
- Responsive touch screen is easy to use even in thick gloves
- Easy and free software updates
Leg mount with strap for flight instruments.
Suitable for most flight instruments, including the Naviter Oudie 3, Oudie 3+, Oudie 4 Basic and Oudie 4.
Mounting area is an Oval shape, 10 cm wide including seam, hook and loop fastener area approx 8cm. 13cm Length with hook and loop fastener area at 11cm.
Weight approx 120 grams.
(Also suitable for Flytec Speed and Flytec Track mounted inside a Flytec Beetle – Cockpit Mount with hook and loop fastener back.)
Hang Glider Mounting
- Weight: 150 grams
- Dimensions: 25 x 16 x 5 cm
Protective soft instrument mount for Naviter Oudie 4 Basic and Oudie 4.
Holes for power button, charging and USB sockets, and lanyard*.
Hook hook and loop fastener strip on the back, for mounting to hook and loop fastener on flight deck or the comfortable Naviter Leg Strap.
Also fits Naviter Oudie 3 and Oudie 3+*.
* Exact design may vary as product evolves i.e. holes may be in different places. Some modification may be required e.g. you may need to make a new hole for the USB jack.
Stylus 5 Pack
Pack of 5 styli for Naviter Oudie 3, Oudie 3+, Oudie 4 Basic and Oudie 4.
International wall charger
Wall charger with EIAJ-02 plug featuring interchangeable plugs for UK (type G), Europe (type C), North America (type A/B) and Australia (type I), for Oudie 3, Oudie 3+, Oudie 4 Basic and Oudie 4.
Weight: approx 0.2 kg
Dimensions: approx 11.5 x 7.5 x 6 cm