Thrust IV born from perfect blend of the best in Thrust III and Thrust HP. In all it is much improved paramotor wing, as well as a very nice, sweet, free flying glider for stress-free, enjoyable flying under power or just soaring.
Thrust IV implements all the traditional APCO features – SRS® (Stall Recovery System) as standard, HIT valve, FLEXON batten and now also with ball bearing pulleys on new redesigned 20mm. risers.
SRS® is designed to be an important feature, safe-guarding you incase of deep stall, but it is also a great help in improving launch characteristics when wing hesitates to come up over head. The THRUST launch was always spotless, but now its even better – foolproof.
For pilot looking for dual purpose wing – Thrust IV is THE choice.
Whatever the pilot will do and despite his “best” efforts to spoil the launch, the Thrust IV will come up evenly, consistently to stay over head, waiting for launch.
- SRS® (Stall Recovery System) for perfect launch and safety more »
- Latest evolution of Flexon battens® design more »
- APCO exclusive HIT Valve® system – insures excellent stability at all speeds more »
- Ball bearing pulleys – further aiding smooth acceleration and easy use of speed barmore »
- Trim tab – non-slip, easy lock (fully replaceable)
- Brake handle with swivel and neodynium magnets
- Newly revised color design making it more appealing, stands out in the crowd
- Launch – spotless, on every hill, any time of the year – easier than ever
- Ground handling – effortlessly positions itself overhead in no time and just hovers there waiting to accelerate into the air
- Flying – smooth acceleration and immediate response to the engine’s thrust
- Handling – new brake arrangement for the best handling Total fun – light, precise, immediate
- Safety – unshakable with well proven track record
- Landing – plain and simple
- Improved lateral tension for rigid feel and smooth ride
- 20mm. riser for easier handling and reduced drag
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection against UV, wear and abrasion. The bottom section of the brake lines is made of polyester because of its better mechanical properties. The karabiners that attach the lines to the risers are made of stainless steel.